Because the spring inside the non-return valve is under constant pressure, it does not allow gas to flow in the opposite direction. Thus, it prevents the gases from mixing in the hoses and acquiring explosive properties due to the return of gas at low and high pressures. The gas flow pressure opens the valve by removing the spring pressure on the valve and the gas flows to the torch side.
- Inlet Connection: G 3/8 ” Left
- Flow rate: Acetylene 10 m3 / h – Propane 40 m3 / h – Hydrogen 76 m3 / h – Natural gas: 62 m3 / h
- Usage Pressure: Acetylene 1,5 bar – Propane 5 bar – Hydrogen 3,5 bar – Natural gas 5 bar
- Type of Gas: Acetylene – Propane – Hydrogen – Natural Gas
- Uses: Flammable Gas for Pressure Drop (5100-5200-5300-5400-5700)
- Outlet Connection: G 3/8 ” Left