BS50-2 – Exclusive two-stroke rammer
Wacker Neuson rammers have set the construction industry standards for decades. They are developed for maximum productivity, performance and durability. The new generation is now even more powerful. The 2-stroke, BS50-2 is powered by the WM 80 engine, designed and built by Wacker Neuson to withstand rammer applications. Thanks to its catalytic converter, emissions are clearly below all exhaust standard limits. In addition, it automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of idling, which saves on additional fuel and emissions.
- Industry-leading performance: High ramming frequency, strong stroke, high impact energy, fast travel speed
- Special spring-loaded guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration for comfortable operation
- Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches
- Optimized weight balance lowers the center of gravity allowing for stable and easy operation with little effort
- A unique four stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.